PLEASE CLICK ON 'DOWNLOAD' TAB FOR FLOOR PLANS
The Farndale is a spacious three-bedroom detached home with detached garage and ample parking.
The welcoming hallway leads to an impressive lounge with French doors opening on to the garden. An open plan family kitchen has plenty of space for cooking, eating and relaxing.
On the first floor are three double bedrooms and family bathroom, bedroom one featuring a fabulous en-suite.
- British made Omega kitchens with Duropal laminate worktop and soft close system
- Zanussi gas on glass hob, oven, extractor and integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher
- Carpet and tiling to all floor surfaces throughout the home
- All downlighters in brushed chrome (standard in bathroom & en-suite)
- Chrome heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Bathroom and en-suite half tiled in quality tiles
- Secuirty alarm, security lighting and PIR sensors throughout the home
- Fully turfed and fenced gardens
- Manually operated Novoferm sectional garage doors (plot specific)
- Energy efficient, Ideal Boiler designed - gas fired central heating system
- Extensive sockets & TV points throughout the home
fabulous fixtures & fittings -
all included in the price of your new home
It's those finishing touches that make your new house a home, and with a Ben Bailey home all these are included in the price!
Tiled and carpeted flooring throughout.
British made quality 'Mackintosh' kitchen from Omega.
Half wall-tiled bathrooms and en-suite.
Ceiling downlights in bathroom and Ensuite.
Integrated appliances including dishwasher.
Garage / Parking
Many homes include a detached garage and spacious drive.
Turfed and fenced gardens.
Full fibre enabled broadband.
3.5kW electric vehicle charger.