PLEASE CLICK ON 'DOWNLOAD' TAB FOR FLOOR PLANS
The Harrop is a stunning two-bedroom semi-detached home with private off-road parking, perfect for modern living.
Comprising of a spacious living/dining room, kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor, with french doors leading to the private garden area.
On the first floor are the family bathroom, two spacious double bedrooms.
- British made Omega kitchens with Duropal laminate worktop and soft close system
- Zanussi gas on glass hob, oven, extractor and integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher
- Carpet and tiling to all floor surfaces throughout the home
- All downlighters in brushed chrome (standard in bathroom & en-suite)
- Chrome heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Bathroom and en-suite half tiled in quality tiles
- Secuirty alarm, security lighting and PIR sensors throughout the home
- Fully turfed and fenced gardens
- Manually operated Novoferm sectional garage doors (plot specific)
- Energy efficient, Ideal Boiler designed - gas fired central heating system
- Extensive sockets & TV points throughout the home
fabulous fixtures & fittings -
all included in the price of your new home
It's those finishing touches that make your new house a home, and with a Ben Bailey home all these are included in the price!
Tiled and carpeted flooring throughout.
British made quality 'Mackintosh' kitchen from Omega.
Half wall-tiled bathrooms and en-suite.
Ceiling downlights in bathroom and Ensuite.
Integrated appliances including dishwasher.
Garage / Parking
Many homes include a detached garage and spacious drive.
Turfed and fenced gardens.
Full fibre enabled broadband.
3.5kW electric vehicle charger.