Energy Efficient Homes from Ben Bailey
It’s the finishing touches that make your new house a home - and we’re always looking for ways we can improve our properties and make life as easy (and comfortable) for our homeowners as possible.
That’s why every home at our new HighFields development in Clowne comes complete with a state of the art heating system using the Heatmiser SmartStat smart thermostat.
What is the Heatmiser SmartStat?
The Heatmiser SmartStat is a fantastic smart thermostat which is designed to help homeowners better manage their energy usage and control their central heating easily and from anywhere. It allows for the heating in your home to be separated into different zones and is compatible with solar, heat pump and most boiler technologies.
Why have Ben Bailey chosen the Heatmiser SmartStat for our homes?
Stylish, slim and smart, we believe that the SmartStat is the perfect addition to any new home. And because the thermostat is only slightly larger than a standard light switch, you can enjoy all the benefits of an intelligent heating system without compromising on the design of your beautiful new home.
Key benefits of the SmartStat
- Easy to navigate, touch screen controls with all programming options clearly shown on the large, digital display
- Ability to adjust your central heating using the thermostat or remotely through a mobile app
- Ability to control the temperature in different areas of your home for optimum energy efficiency and comfort
- Temperature Hold allows you to set a temperature for a specific amount of time outside of your regular settings - ideal for parties!
- Having greater control over your energy usage will mean lower heating bills over time
Fabulous fixtures and fittings
Ben Bailey are dedicated to making our homes the very best they can be. That’s why the Heatmiser SmartStat is just one of a range of fantastic fixtures and fittings that we feature in our properties.
If you choose to call HighFields home, you will also receive the following - all included in the price:
- Tiled and carpeted flooring throughout
- Fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom
- A choice of internal doors and door handles
- Contemporary Dutch-made Keller kitchen
- Integrated appliances including a wine fridge
- Turfed and fenced garden
- Many homes also include a detached garage and spacious drive
The first 13 properties at HighFields have already been reserved! To find out more about these fabulous new homes, download the brochure & floor plans here or contact the Ben Bailey team for more information.