First of all we air pressure test your home to ensure it’s minimising drafts and the loss of that all-important heat.
Why invest in a ben bailey new build home?
Brand new home? It’s so much more than a fresh start. Nothing quite beats the excitement of a sparkling new home. But it’s not just the ‘newness’ of everything, there’s a whole host of other benefits too.
- With energy prices on the rise, our new homes tick the energy saving box big time, thanks to so many built-in cost saving features - making them cheaper and easier to run than high-maintenance older properties. You could save more than £3000 on your energy bills with a new build property!
- Draught free, double glazed windows, smart heating and loft insulation means you’ve got a house designed for optimum energy efficiency.
- Our homes are also packed with all the latest technology to make life easier, smarter and cheaper - plus you get the benefit of manufacturers’ warranties on these built-in features too.
- Our homes are designed to be safer and more secure too - with secure locks and smoke alarms.
- They also come with a 10 year LABC warranty.
- A new home also means a less complicated house moving chain - which means you can be in sooner!
- And we have a range of incentives to make your move from old to new as swiftly as possible.
- Finally, you’re starting with a blank canvas - a new Ben Bailey home can feel like your home from the moment you move in.
And here are even more fabulous reasons!
ENERGY EFFICIENCY - SAVING THE PLANET STARTS AT HOME
With a new Ben Bailey home we’re doing everything we can to help you and your family be as green and sustainable as you can.
Every energy efficiency feature in our homes is designed to make being environmentally-friendly an easy part of your everyday life. And it’s not just the planet that you’ll be looking after, but your wallet too.
A new report from the HBF (House builders federation) has found that buyers of new build houses save on average just over £3100 per year!
Our draught-free double glazing windows and insulated lofts mean that you’re protected by the best technology to save you every penny, and retain the heat you’ve paid for.
Zoned central heating with multiple thermostatic valves means you can be super smart about heating just the rooms you use, rather than the whole house.
Energy efficient built-in appliances and restricted flow taps mean you’re only using what you need - saving energy, water and money.
Efficient LED lighting fitted throughout, plus built-in electric car charging points as standard, means we’ve future proofed your home to be as eco-friendly as possible.
Because our homes meet a B energy rating, or above, they’re also eligible for a cost-saving green mortgage. So that’s even more money in your pocket!
Home is where the hob is - quality kitchens that you’ll always want to be in
In a Ben Bailey home the heart of your house will always be one of our gorgeous statement Omega kitchens.
Exuding quality and style, with effortless ergonomic efficiency, you’ll just love eating and entertaining in a space that looks and feels clean, fresh and contemporary.
And you can make it exactly yours with a huge range of options, including:
- Kitchen cabinet colours, plus handle and extrusion finishes for that super-sleek understated seamless look.
- Under unit and kickboard lighting to give sophisticated accent lighting.
- Choice of seven stunning splashback finishes.
- High quality ‘Scala’ drawers with progressive soft close action and smoked glass sides. Pan drawers have 40kg load bearing capacity.
- Neat and streamlined door hinges allowing 120 degree opening and adjustable dampening action.
Designed to amaze, built to last, each rigid carcase is British made using the 100% wooden dowel technique for additional durability, with solid wall and back panels and all exposed edges UPVC treated for a better finish and protection against moisture ingress.
Neat, sleek and effortlessly chic - make a style statement with all those individual kitchen design details that put your personality at the heart of your Ben Bailey home.
fabulous fixtures & fittings -
all included in the price of your new home
It's those finishing touches that make your new house a home, and with a Ben Bailey home all these are included in the price!
Tiled and carpeted flooring throughout.
British made quality 'Mackintosh' kitchen from Omega.
Half wall-tiled bathrooms and en-suite.
Ceiling downlights in bathroom and Ensuite.
Integrated appliances including dishwasher.
Garage / Parking
Many homes include a detached garage and spacious drive.
Turfed and fenced gardens.
Full fibre enabled broadband.
3.5kW electric vehicle charger.